Like it or lump it...

Make some gospel in here.

Moderators: Randolph, Delano

Flash
Disciple

Like it or lump it...

Post by Flash »

In the beginning there was open source, and this was good.

On the first day Carbon (furthermore known as “C”) created William H. Gates II and said "That’s not so bad is it?", and C rested...

On the second day C saw that Will was sad and created for him Mary to cherish each day and share in life's joys.

Years go by and C creates everything else it wanted to create... except time travel because Randolph said so.

Then on Oct. 28, 1955 a terrible travesty befell all mostly carbon life forms. Evil was born *cue ominous music*, C thought nothing bad could come of his creations and left things at that – trying to find the meaning of life, 42 and Carbon is a tough job you know…

The universe carried on as it did (spinning endlessly and getting dizzy), oblivious of what was to come when at the age of 13 Evil discovered an affinity to software and geekdom… Years went by (20 to be exact) until the birth of Evil’s 1st and most feared creation – his attempt to beat C and try to be an immortal or even dare we say type it... "god" *shudder* (10 Hail Soi-Beans for me). M$ was brought into the world and open source cowered in the shadow of this great evil.

I need a drink, this is going on a bit and I’m thirsty…
Last edited by Flash on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flash
Disciple

Post by Flash »

And so it beings - The dawn of a new era when all used to be free and non-memory intensive. "1Mb will be more than enough", words long since forgotten...

The dawn of a new era - Starts now *shudder*
Randolph
Smiter Of Iniquity

Post by Randolph »

I don't know if you noticed, but this monster repented, and now he's resigning from Microsoft. He may yet make an honorary member of SOI as Bill The Repenter.